For those companies whose drivers are members of a collective bargaining agreement, CPL provides comprehensive labor relations services. CPL's experience in the administration and negotiation of union contracts dates back to 1970.
Our staff of labor relations experts understands what it takes to manage and maintain a smooth working relationship with the representing labor organization and member drivers.
The following are labor relations services that are included in CPL's Transportation Unlimited® Driver Leasing program:
- Assumption of signatory authority of labor agreements
- Implementation of parameters of labor agreement
- Pension, health & welfare administration if applicable
- Job & trip bidding
- Seniority tracking
- Handling of grievances and arbitrations
- Compliance of Department of Labor and state laws governing labor agreements